[Ironpython-users] Understanding CPython and IronPython linkage

Slide slide.o.mix at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 23:03:58 CET 2012

If the module is a C based module, it will not import into IronPython. The
compatibility is in most of the standard library, pycurl is not part of the
standard library. There are even issues in parts of the standard library as
you can see if you look at the bug tracker on CodePlex.

slide

Website: http://earl-of-code.com