[Ironpython-users] Solutions/IronPython.Mono.sln

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 08:17:53 CEST 2012

It looks like Microsoft.dynamic and IronPython also fail to build, but
xbuild tries to continue anyway.

The root cause is that msc and csc have slightly different warnings by
default, and we have warnings as errors turned on. I try to make sure mono
always builds, and I was pretty sure I had fixed it, but maybe it never got
pushed out (one downside of git).

I probably won't get to take a look until the weekend.

- Jeff