[IronPython] IronPython tools - minor suggestion

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Thu Mar 24 01:58:44 CET 2011

Lukáš wrote:
> first off, the IronPython Tools for VS 2010 are really great!

Could you open bugs for these?  I'd suggest opening them on pytools.codeplex.com
just because that seems like the more likely future of Python tooling in VS.  But
you could open them on ironpython.codeplex.com in case there's someone who
will fix them there.

> However, one minor suggestion:
>
> could you please add an option to remove the annoying wavy underline for
> error highlighting in the code?

This should be easy.

> And also could you add tab (indentation) vertical guides (like SciTe
> has) for easier indent navigation in heavily nested code?

Is this something like the vertical lines in this image? http://www.autohotkey.net/~mosaic/NPP/2007-06-07_084710_npp.jpg

Or do you have a link to an image of what you'd want?  This one might not be
so easy but it'd be good to capture it in a list of possible features.