[IronPython] ArenaNet's Use of IronPython

Daniel Jennings danielj at arena.net
Mon Mar 14 23:30:05 CET 2011

Just thought I'd share with you guys an article that among other things discusses how we at ArenaNet<http://www.arena.net/> are using IronPython. We don't go into many details about how important IronPython is to our editor, but we at least allude to it. Every time Python is mentioned it's using IronPython :)

http://altdevblogaday.org/2011/03/13/before-you-wreck-yourself/

Let me know if you have any questions about the boring details! We're currently using 2.7A1, but that's only because we haven't taken the time to make sure that we're immediately compatible with the later versions :)

Daniel Jennings