[IronPython] Seattle IronPython Meetup

Kevin Hazzard, C# MVP wkhazzard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 23:10:45 CEST 2011

Yeah, if there's a way to skype the meeting, that would be great. We've been
doing that with some of our UG meetings here in Virginia & D.C. recently
with some success. We typically have one person aim a
webcam at whoever's speaking and turn the gain up on the mic. Works pretty
well.

Thanks,

Kevin

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 2:26 PM, Zachary Gramana <
zgramana at pottsconsultinggroup.com> wrote:

> I you are open to "virtual" attendees, then I'm in.
>

> On 6/10/2011 2:24 PM, Jeff Hardy wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 11:16 AM, Curt Hagenlocher<curt at hagenlocher.org>
>>  wrote:
>>
>>> Welcome to Seattle! Or as I like to think of it, welcome to
>>> June-and-we-still-have-the-heat-on! :(
>>>

>> I'm from Canada, so this is normal (more rain though). I look forward
>> to not dealing with -40, and laughing at the locals who panic in an
>> inch of snow. :)
>>
>> - Jeff

Kevin Hazzard
http://manning.com/hazzard