[Ironpython-users] (no subject)

曾东 zdong.xysoft at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 10:35:51 CEST 2011

Hi,

I use this code in silverlight to run a script define outer

             var setup = new ScriptRuntimeSetup();

             setup.HostType = typeof(BrowserScriptHost);

             setup.LanguageSetups.Add(Python.CreateLanguageSetup(null));

             setup.Options["SearchPaths"] = new string[] { string.Empty };

             Runtime = new ScriptRuntime(setup);

             Scope=Runtime.CreateScope();

             engine = Runtime.GetEngine("Python");

The python script has some code to import windows.controls but it failed
with “Could not add reference to assembly System.Windows.Controls”

import clr

clr.AddReference('System.Windows.Controls')

from  System.Windows.Controls import *

Could you kindly give me some suggestion ,thanks