[IronPython] Hosting services for IronPython

Pablo Dalmazzo pablodalma93 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 18:10:36 CET 2011

Right! :) We might be doing a small social network for my area, not sure yet. I just was so framed with working IronPython in our server forintranets that I didnt realize the only thing we need for it to work in another server is to copy the dlls. I was about to pick betweenVB.NET or C# again if it happened.