[Ironpython-users] Reload module within embedded C# app

Daniel Fernandez fernandez_dan2 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 21 23:16:38 CET 2011

Hi Jeff, In my simple scenario was able to update test2. I just perform the followingvarsuccess = engine.GetSysModule().GetVariable("modules").Remove("test2"); then I perform the ImportModule on the test module and test2 was updated.  I'm not sure if this is correct but I received the wanted effect.  I will keep playing and thanks for the help. Danny