[Ironpython-users] PI files for WING IDE

C. Justin Mayers cjustinmayers at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 17:16:02 CET 2011

Jimmy,

I just thought I would try to use my current IDE of choice. I am open
to alternative IDEs and spent most of yesterday diving into Eclipse and the
PyDev extension. I like that I can easily create projects and flip between
an IronPython interpreter to a Python interpreter . Having only invested a
little time into Eclipse I am still very open to other free/inexpensive
IDEs. Thanks.

Anyone have a current list of IronPython/Python IDEs with pros/cons? Thanks.

Cheers, CJ