[IronPython] Web application template

Pablo Dalmazzo pablodalma93 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 29 17:39:42 CET 2010

In IronPythonStudio in the pyproj file for a winforms project, to include a form in the compilation they write
 <ItemGroup>    <Compile Include="Form1.py">      <SubType>Form</SubType>    </Compile>    <Compile Include="Program.py" />  </ItemGroup>
In VB/C#, for including a webform in the compilation in a webapplication, in the vbproj or csproj file they write
  <ItemGroup>    <Content Include="Default.aspx" />  </ItemGroup>  <ItemGroup>    <Compile Include="Default.aspx.vb">      <SubType>ASPXCodeBehind</SubType>      <DependentUpon>Default.aspx</DependentUpon>    </Compile>    <Compile Include="Default.aspx.designer.vb">      <DependentUpon>Default.aspx</DependentUpon>    </Compile>
What would I have to write in a pyproj file to include a webform in the compilation , for the aspx file and for the aspx.py file? How would it be the above tags?
What would go for the aspx.py it in the "SubType" tag since asp.net IronPython doesnt use codebehind but codefile?