[IronPython] Congratulations to Michael Foord on Receiving the Community Service Award

Hank Fay hank at prosysplus.com
Fri Nov 5 20:14:54 CET 2010

I think you're the only author I've seen (except for those who have a team
of researchers behind them, as some of the big names do) who didn't respond
with fright and alarm to the suggestion of writing another book.
 Remarkable.  Go for it. <gd&r>  I'm thinking a dynamic data framework, so
dynamic language folks can have a choice other than the static ORM's (EF,
NH, etc.).

And congratulations on your award (richly deserved) and your book
(deservedly praised).

Hank