[IronPython] IronPython Tools and standard library

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Mon May 24 19:55:30 CEST 2010

I don't think there's a way to do this right now other than copying the standard library (or site-packages) into your project :(  I'll add it to the list of bugs and try and come up with a fix.  And ultimately we also want some form of caching of the intellisense data so we don't need to re-scan the standard library each time you open a project.