[IronPython] Modules in hosted enviroment

Ross Hammermeister glitch17 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 06:51:26 CEST 2010

I have a project where I am hosting IronPython and I was wondering what is the best way to create modules in C# for python to use. I have found two ways to do it so far. One method is what is done in IronPython, where static classes and the PythonModule attribute are used but I don't want to use static classes to access runtime data. The other method I found was to use the module class and add all my functions, sub-modules and other data to the dictionary but this is painful to setup and I don't know how to over load functions I add to the dictionary.

Is there another method I can use to create modules or am I over looking something in one of the methods I found?
Thanks for the help