[IronPython] Accessing Iron Python Abstract Syntax Tree

aho1 at rockwellcollins.com aho1 at rockwellcollins.com
Fri Jun 11 02:02:22 CEST 2010

Hi, I am trying to use Iron Python's Compiler to generate an abstract
syntax tree that I can use, something similar to compile(expr, filename,
mode, ast.PyCF_ONLY_AST)in CPython. I can't seem to find a compatible
module in Iron Python, though.

I'm assuming this is possible because I can see that the code is there
inside Iron Python's source code, but I can't seem to figure out what how
to access this code from the outside.

I do not want to create my own source code to AST parser, I just want to
use Iron Python's default parser so I can process some Iron Python code.

Thanks in advance.
---
Andrew Ho
Undergraduate Technical Intern