[IronPython] Crippled Intellisense?

Marcin Krol mrkafk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 15:38:09 CEST 2010

I got an MSDN license which allowed me to install VS 2010 Professional,
I also installed IronPython tools. However, intellisense doesn't seem to
fully work, for instance I can access string method's like

'abc'.(complete)

but when I do

x = 'abc'

and then

x.

it just underscores it in red.

Most of intellisense autocompletions from IronPython walkthrough don't
work, e.g.:

def f(abc):
     return abc

f('ab').

Anybody knows what's going on with this? Is this limitation of Pro as
opposed to Ultimate and whatitsname versions of VS 2010?

--

Regards,
mk

--
Premature optimization is the root of all fun.