[IronPython] IronPython.Modules.dll bug when access from Delphi

Lukas Cenovsky cenovsky at bakalari.cz
Mon Jan 18 20:50:05 CET 2010

Of course the bug was not in IronPython :-) Thanks Dino for helping me
find it!

Check my question on StackOverflow
(http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2048540/hosting-clr-in-delphi-with-jcl-example)
how to work with .NET from Delphi Win32. Beware especially of different
floating point exceptions behavior in Delphi (that was my problem). You
have to call Set8087CW($133F); before any work with .NET. After that,
it's only matter of creating IronPython engine etc.

--
-- Lukáš