[IronPython] Iron Python and Silverlight Visual Designer/Editor

Andrew Evans andrew.canit at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 22:48:00 CET 2010

Hello everyone on the List

I am considering a project, which is to build a Visual Editor for
Silverlight Applications specific to IronPython. From what I understand
IronPython Studio supports WPF but not silverlight specifically (correct me
if I am wrong)

I would like to build it in the way that it generates Python first unless
specified than generates XAML python mix.

So my first question is how do you recommend I go about doing this, is it
worth doing? It will be a huge learning curve having very little C#
experience and Developing in foreign GUI Code. But it is something I would
like to do

Let me know your thoughts

Cheers

Andrew