[IronPython] Unittest Module Unavailable in V2.7a1

Jones, Larry Larry.Jones at aspentech.com
Mon Aug 30 17:32:06 CEST 2010

Thanks, Michael, for the information. I copied the file unittest.py from
my IronPython 2.6 installation to my IronPython 2.7 installation.

It did seem to work, although discovering that in 2.7 unittest is a
directory containing a number of other files, was a bit disconcerting. I
renamed the v2.7 unittest directory (to unittest.000) and then copied
unittest.py from the IronPython 2.6 installation.

I greatly appreciate your help on this.