[IronPython] If not IronPython, what?

Lukáš Duběda loocas at duber.cz
Sun Aug 22 23:37:50 CEST 2010

Very nicely said, Vernon,

however, there are also users that simply don't have a choice.

We're using a commercially available DCC software that
doesn't support Python, however, it does support
.NET. So, the only way to get Python in such an
environment is IronPython.

If IPy dies, our pipeline dies with it.

So, to some, it's simply not a matter of choice,
unfortunately.

Lukáš Duběda
Director
[T] +420 602 444 164