[IronPython] Marking an IronPython class as serializable

Pablo Dalmazzo pablodalma93 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 14:41:16 CEST 2010

Hi,

I need to mark an IronPython class as serializable . Is it possible to
do this?

Now I know this could be a bad idea for performance reasons and other
reasons perhaps, but I want to store a custom class object in the
asp.net webforms ViewState, that way when the page is closed the object
disappears, and asp.net tells me it can't be done because the object
isnt marked as serializable. I know it can be a bad idea but I would
like to give it a try and see how it turns out to work.

Greetings, Pablo