[IronPython] Inspect Module

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Wed May 13 23:23:21 CEST 2009

This will should be fixed in tomorrow's source drop.  I have a check-in which removes sys._getframe unless the
-X:Frames or -X:FullFrames options are passed.  When one of those are passed sys._getframe works for any value
and if -X:FullFrames is passed then you can get locals from the frames too.  But the removal of sys._getframe
by default will mean that namedtuple from collections.py no longer blows up.

I don't think we have a module status page yet.