[IronPython] Some Objects not visible in my Shell?

Curt Hagenlocher curt at hagenlocher.org
Thu May 7 06:27:23 CEST 2009

System.Threading is actually in mscorlib, so you'd have to
AddReference("mscorlib") as well. Alternatively, you can load both mscorlib
and System.dll in your hosting code by saying something like this:

ScriptDomainManager.CurrentManager.LoadAssembly(typeof(string).Assembly);
//mscorlib.dll
ScriptDomainManager.CurrentManager.LoadAssembly(typeof(System.Diagnostics.Debug).Assembly);
//System.dll

I think we've changed this in 2.6A1 so that these are always loaded by
default in hosting scenarios.