[IronPython] Compiling IronPythonConsole.exe

Jörgen Stenarson jorgen.stenarson at bostream.nu
Wed May 6 22:20:53 CEST 2009

Andrew Evans skrev:
> Hey Stephen thank you
>
> You solved my problem (I had copied pyreadline from previously to the
> ironpython folder.) I modified the file in  the ironpython folder...
> modifying it in the default directory in C:\Python25 fixed it
>
> Thank You :-)

Andrew,

I'm happy to see that someone is trying to use pyreadline (I'm the
maintainer of pyreadline) on ironpython. I have not tried it myself for
a long time so I have no idea how much bitrot has crept into it. If you
have any patches to make it work out of the box I would be happy to
include it.

Please file any patches via the bugtracker:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/pyreadline

We use the ipython lists to discuss pyreadline