[IronPython] IronPython Excel 2007 Interop on Vista - problem

Dody Gunawinata empirebuilder at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 13:05:00 CET 2009

Did you get the same error if you change the last code to
wbook.Worksheets[1].Name = "second worksheet"

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 2:00 PM, Utini <utinimail at gmail.com> wrote:

> It appears that the default Workbook.Add always includes 3 Worksheets.
>
> 2009/3/24 Dody Gunawinata <empirebuilder at gmail.com>
>
>  Does workbook automatically generates default worksheets when you create
>> them? It looks like an array out of bound problem.
>>
>> 2009/3/24 Utini <utinimail at gmail.com>
>>
>>>   Hi all,
>>>
>>> I'm attempting to automate Excel 2007 using IronPython 2.0.1. I've
>>> followed a couple of examples (which I gather were written against Excel
>>> 2003), but they don't work for me.
>>>
>>> Here's my code:
>>>
>>> import clr
>>> clr.AddReference('Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel')
>>> import Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel as Excel
>>> xlApp = Excel.ApplicationClass()
>>> xlApp.Visible = True
>>> wbook = xlApp.Workbooks.Add()

nomadlife.org