[IronPython] Getting hold of a ClassDefinition within IronPython.Compiler.Ast.Statement.Transform()

Eyvind Axelsen eyvind.axelsen at profdoc.no
Wed Feb 4 10:58:36 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

I am playing around and experimenting with new language features within
IronPython (mainly out of academic interest), and I have been extending
the IronPython compiler/interpreter for this purpose. However, please
keep in mind that I am very new to this, and still don't quite know my
way around the source. What I am wondering is, if there is a way to get
hold of existing class definitions
(IronPython.Compiler.Ast.ClassDefintion) (or something similar) from
within the Transform method of a statement.

Thanks in advance,

Eyvind W. Axelsen.