[IronPython] IronPython 2.6 final: Debugging not working?

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Sun Dec 13 02:22:28 CET 2009

There were no changes between RC3 & the final version - the files are
all exactly the same, just now at a new link.  I just ran fc.exe on
both the MSI and the ZIP as downloaded from CodePlex to make sure
and they're identical.

When you say "re-installed 2.6" do you mean "re-installed 2.6RC3"?  And
that fixed the problem?  What happens if you try installing 2.6 final
again? :)