[IronPython] Integrating with Visual Studio

Oleg Tkachenko olegtk at microsoft.com
Thu Sep 11 22:28:27 CEST 2008

Ok, what's your goal in the first place?
If you just want to use IronPython in Visual Studio, install IronPythonStudioIntegratedSetup release from http://www.codeplex.com/IronPythonStudio/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=8934.
You don't need to install Visual Studio SDK to use IronPython Studio.
--
Oleg