[IronPython] A new application in ipy

Dan Eloff dan.eloff at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 01:09:01 CEST 2008

I made something along these lines a long time ago with C# and access
(yuck!), cephire, you may find the following function useful. I used
it to detect when I had walked away from the computer.

http://dataerror.blogspot.com/2005/02/detect-windows-idle-time.html

I think the test I used is if the time since last input is > update
interval, then I would skip the update and record the current time -
last input time as the start of when I left the computer.

-Dan