[IronPython] Error building ASP.NET 3.5 websites

Fernando Correia fernandoacorreia at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 19:30:24 CEST 2008

No, I'm not. The process I followed is described in the issue:

http://www.codeplex.com/IronPython/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=19126

Does the described process work for you?

Microsoft.Scripting.ExtensionAttribute.dll is copied to the website's
Bin directory without any reference to it (some of the other 4 DLLs is
probably referencing it). In as ASP.NET website, if an assembly is in
the Bin directory it behaves as a reference.