[IronPython] Silverlight 2 Controls

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Sun Mar 9 21:09:58 CET 2008

Dino Viehland wrote:
> This comes back to the manifest mentioned in the previous question.  You can update the manfiest to contain the additional assemblies which are included w/ the Silverlight SDK.  Those assemblies will get loaded allowing the XAML to parse.

If I add the following to the XML manifest:

    <AssemblyPart x:Name="System.Windows.Controls.Data"
Source="System.Windows.Controls.Data.dll" />
    <AssemblyPart x:Name="System.Windows.Controls"
Source="System.Windows.Controls.dll" />
    <AssemblyPart x:Name="System.Windows.Controls.Extended"
Source="System.Windows.Controls.Extended.dll" />

(Taken from the Silveright controls examples) I *still* can't import
WatermarkTextBox or Button... I know that it is using this manifest
because errors in it are reported - or crash IE! :-o

Any other suggestions?

Michael
htt://www.manning.com/foord