[IronPython] Is there an equiv for -X:Python25 in Silverlight?

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Tue Jun 24 01:34:41 CEST 2008

For Silverlight there's no need to pass -X:Python25 because IronPython 2.0 is 2.5 compatible by default.  What you will need to do is make sure there's a __future__.py that includes with_statement = True (or any other value) that can be imported by your Silverlight app.  Unfortunately from __future__ import [whatever] isn't so magical that it skips the import.