[IronPython] Python Pages -- web application stack (like django, rails, ...)

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Thu Jun 12 20:47:02 CEST 2008

Integration between Silverlight and web frameworks for IronRuby and IronPython is definitely an awesome thing. John and I showed this stuff with Rails at RailsConf (we're working on getting that announced; let me know if you interested in it and I can send stuff your way), and Dino did something with Django at the past PyCon.

~js