[IronPython] Announcing IronEditor - An Editor for IronRuby, IronPython and other DLR languages

Ben Hall ben2004uk at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 22 01:09:15 CEST 2008

Hi David,

I saw that crash once while I was developing the app, I'll have
another investigate and see if I can be a bit more careful about the
location of the syntax files (I think I will use an embedded version
of the current Ruby syntax if it fails).  Was you using the binaries
available to download or from your own build?

Thanks for letting me know it builds, actually reminds me I need to
setup a local TeamCity project for the CodePlex repository.

Ben