[IronPython] Installing IronPython Studio

Vadim Khaskel vkhaskel at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 17 20:17:46 CET 2008

Hi all,

I try to install IronPython Studio and I have message instead that states the following:

"The installation was interrupted before IronPython could be installed. You need to restart the installed to try again"

I tried numerous times and after my PC was restarted too.

VS 2008 Shell isolated mode already installed, but the thing about it is that I don't see it in Programs list...

thanks for help,

Vadim