[IronPython] #17810 - Fixed or not?

Curt Hagenlocher curt at hagenlocher.org
Fri Aug 29 14:16:23 CEST 2008

Hmm... I took a second look at the problem report and I don't think it
should have been closed -- even with overflow checking turned on, we return
a different answer than CPython does.

It's useful when filing a report like this to include the output from both
CPython and IronPython.  I've reopened the bug and added this information.