[IronPython] importing on different threads

Kamil Dworakowski kamil at dworakowski.name
Thu Aug 21 16:20:49 CEST 2008

We want Resolve One to start quicker. We have found large speedups by
delaying importing of some modules.

This is implemented by moving some import statements into bodies of methods
and function, so that the modules are imported lazily when they are actually
needed. Since Resolver One runs many threads clashes happen.

Kamil