[IronPython] Simple script to update nant build for 2.0B3+

Dzonatas dzonatas at dzonux.net
Wed Aug 13 22:26:07 CEST 2008

I noticed with version 2.0B3 that a recursive options on the makefile
and nant builds would not work since files had to be specifically
included in the build. Attached is a build script to help update a nant
build file from sources listed in the *.csprojs. It'll probably need to
be updated with current build options, but at least it accomplishes the
tedious part.

This is based on a nant build file found at
http://fepy.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/fepy/trunk/patches/latest/patch-nant-build?revision=588&view=markup

I hope this script at least helps to build under Mono.