[IronPython] IronPython Studio with Visual Studio 2005

Joshua Peterson petersonjm1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 13:39:10 CEST 2008

Ideally, I would like to be able to debug IronPython code in Visual Studio
2005.  I have used the IronPython integration sample in the Visual Studio
2005 SDK, although I have not had success deploying it as a stand-alone MSI
package.  So I was wondering if it is possible to integrate IronPython
Studio with Visual Studio 2005.

Has anyone attempted to use Iron Python Studio with Visual Studio 2005?  Is
his even an option?  Are there older releases of IronPython Studio that work
with Visual Studio 2005?  Thanks.

Josh

--
Rejoice always. Pray without ceasing. In all circumstances give thanks, for
this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus. -- 1 Thes. 5:16-18 NAB