[IronPython] Roadmap and updates

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Wed Aug 6 05:51:30 CEST 2008

Yeah, regarding the bugs...  We do have a current backlog (~50) of untriaged bugs.  We're continuing to go through them and hopefully we'll make good progress at our team meeting on Friday.  Our plan for 2.0 is to fix all Medium & High Priority bugs on CodePlex so that's the key thing to watch as we flip bugs from Proposed -> Active.  In particular the bug you referenced in your earlier post is likely to be rated high/medium - it's a core Python language compat issue and we usually prioritize those.

Also questions are great - I have a list of things to blog about but responding to questions is always much easier :)