[IronPython] IronPython and nose

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Tue Apr 29 03:43:14 CEST 2008

In one of my enlistments I have a fix for 8073 and it'd be trivial to back-port it to 1.1.2.  I'll add it to the list.  I've been meaning to open issues w/ the release set to 1.1.2 for all the bugs on CodePlex we want to backport.  Unfortunately I just haven't gotten around to it yet but will soon.

I think the fix for issue 183 has one too many "=="s and one too few "in"s though.