[IronPython] A help with an Active Directory object please.

Vizcayno vizcaynot at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 02:39:26 CEST 2007

Sanghyeon:
Many thanks for your help. It worked.
One more help related to this thread, please; how would you write the
next C# code in Ipy or at least, would you give me some guidelines. I
especially have difficult to represent  the line: IADsLargeInteger
largeInteger = new LargeInteger();

using ActivedsNET;
public static IADsLargeInteger GetLargeInteger(long value)
{
    IADsLargeInteger largeInteger = new LargeInteger();
    largeInteger.HighPart = (int) (value << 32);
    largeInteger.LowPart = (int) (value & 0xFFFFFFFF);
    return largeInteger;
}

Thank you again!!
Vizcayno.