[IronPython] Announcement: Project to get some CPython C extensions running under IronPython

Giles Thomas giles.thomas at resolversystems.com
Mon Oct 15 19:17:14 CEST 2007

Hmmm, we didn't really want to get the feeling of oldness or rottenness
- it was just side-effect of a terrible pun on C/sea.  If the pun not
only is really bad but also falls flat, then it's definitely a bad name ;-)

OxyPython sounds much cooler; but Python's definitely not required as
part of the name.

--
Giles Thomas
MD & CTO, Resolver Systems Ltd.
giles.thomas at resolversystems.com
+44 (0) 20 7253 6372

We're hiring! http://www.resolversystems.com/jobs/

17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
Registered in England and Wales as company number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK