[IronPython] -X:PreferComDispatch

Martin storm.openmail at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 12:17:13 CEST 2007

This might be a stupid question but does all this have any effect on
the number of python standard libraries supported by IronPython.

Reason I'm asking if IronPython doesn't require interop assemblies to
access COM objects then the issue of supporting pythong standard
libraries become atleast less of an issue?