[IronPython] INI File For IronPython

Davy Mitchell daftspaniel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 23:52:39 CEST 2007

Hey Folks,

Just wanted to pick a few brains...

I was working on storage for GUI applications using INI files and
CPython libs. I am looking to remove the dependency on Python 2 and do
it all in DotNet. However as far as I can see there is not direct
support for settings files - at least this is what I gather from all
the implementations on the web of various XML/registry solutions none
of which look too polished next to ConfigObj or the Python standard
lib.

How have other people solved this? Just need the basic name/value pair
to sart with.

Thanks,
Davy

--