[IronPython] Parser is not accessible anymore in IP2A6

Martin Maly Martin.Maly at microsoft.com
Tue Nov 27 22:42:04 CET 2007

Yes, Parser being internal definitely causes the error. It is a good question whether it is a permanent change because there are pros and cons going both ways. Let me open a bug on this since it is something we need to make decision on. In the meantime, as a temporary workaround (emphasizing the temporary workaround) you can use -X:PrivateBinding flag with IronPython to get access to the internal/private classes.

The bug I opened is here:

http://www.codeplex.com/IronPython/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=14105

Feel free to vote/comment on it and also keep an eye on it for the ultimate resolution.

Thanks for the feedback!
Martin