[IronPython] IronPython Wiki Cookbook

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Wed May 30 18:31:06 CEST 2007

Very cool!

From: users-bounces at lists.ironpython.com [mailto:users-bounces at lists.ironpython.com] On Behalf Of fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 9:00 AM
To: users at lists.ironpython.com
Subject: [IronPython] IronPython Wiki Cookbook

IronPython Wiki Cookbook

[http://www.voidspace.org.uk/emoticons/nightmare.gif]One of the things I've been working on in my 'spare time':

 *   The IronPython Cookbook Wiki<http://www.ironpython.info>

This is a wiki with information about IronPython and code examples of how to achieve common tasks using IronPython and the .NET framework. There are links to my IronPython Articles<http://www.voidspace.org.uk/ironpython/index.shtml> (of course).

New code examples include:

 *   Getting Started<http://ironpython.info/index.php/Contents#Getting_Started>
 *   Sending Udp Packets<http://ironpython.info/index.php/Sending_Udp_Packets>
 *   Receiving Udp Packets<http://ironpython.info/index.php/Receiving_Udp_Packets>
 *   Download a Webpage<http://ironpython.info/index.php/Download_a_web_page>
 *   Databases with Odbc<http://ironpython.info/index.php/Databases_with_Odbc>
 *   Accessing the Registry<http://ironpython.info/index.php/The_Registry>
 *   Speech Synthesis - Making IronPython Talk<http://ironpython.info/index.php/Speech_Synthesis>

There is a lot more to be done, but I hope this will be a useful resource for the IronPython community. Registration is required to create and edit pages, but if you have some useful examples of IronPython then please add them.

If there is anything you want to know how to do with IronPython, then the IronPython Mailing List<http://lists.ironpython.com/listinfo.cgi/users-ironpython.com> is a great place to ask. Useful code that turns up there will hopefully end up on the Wiki too. [http://www.voidspace.org.uk/smilies/smile.gif]

 *   Ironpython.info - Contents<http://ironpython.info/index.php/Contents>
 *   Ironpython.info - Useful Links<http://ironpython.info/index.php/Useful_Links>

Posted by Fuzzyman on 2007-05-30 16:34:59.
Categories: Python<http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/weblog/arch_Python.shtml>, IronPython<http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/weblog/arch_IronPython.shtml>, Writing<http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/weblog/arch_Writing.shtml>
Visit the Voidspace Techie Blog<http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/weblog/index.shtml> to read this entry and more.