[IronPython] IronPython internships!

Giles Thomas giles.thomas at resolversystems.com
Wed Mar 21 20:13:52 CET 2007

Resolver Systems are offering two internships in software development,
based in London, for the Summer of 2007.  These are designed for
students looking for work over their Summer vacations.

We are a software company, building a new kind of numerical analysis
system, using IronPython and the .NET framework in an Agile development
environment.  Interns will be fully-fledged members of the development
team for the duration of their stay - we follow the XP practice of pair
programming, so mentoring will be continuous and intense, giving an
excellent start in professional software engineering for those who want
to make it their career.  We're interested in hearing from anyone
studying for a degree in numerate subject.

Salary is £1,333 per calendar month; you should be able to work for at
least 10 weeks over the course of the summer.  Precise dates are negotiable.

Please apply by email, including a CV, to jobs at resolversystems.com.

Regards,

Giles

--
Giles Thomas
giles.thomas at resolversystems.com
+44 (0) 20 7253 6372

Resolver Systems Ltd
17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
Registered in England and Wales as company number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK