[IronPython] IronPython and Python 3

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Wed Jan 24 00:17:09 CET 2007

We haven't had much in the ways of discussing supporting Py3k features yet and it might still be a little too early to do so.  We have been following some of the changes and we'll probably start following the changes a little more closely.

We also still have some catching up to do with v2.5 (1.1alpha has some improved support but is still missing a couple of features) as well.  So no current plans yet but as that changes we'll be sure to let the community know.