[IronPython] Mailing list vs. Web discussions on CodePlex

Sylvain Hellegouarch sh at defuze.org
Tue Dec 11 10:38:51 CET 2007

Personally I don't think the IP-list has enough volume to justify a
split and that would be detrimental.

If people don't want to subscribe to a list for fear of spam it's fair
enough but the list has been working just fine until now and I
personally would not pay attention to a forum per se myself.

Anyway, just my 2 cents.
- Sylvain