[IronPython] .NET can see Python classes?

Darren Govoni darren at ontrenet.com
Sun Aug 5 19:24:58 CEST 2007

I see. Currently, my python class extends a CLR class, but the python class is not resolvable from CLR. I want a CLR persistence engine
to be able to reflect on the python class as if it were a CLR class, but it says it cannot find the MyPython class created in my python script.
I guess my python classes also do not fall under a given CLR namespace either?

Now, if it were a pure interface implementation, I suppose its not possible to pass an instance of MyPython back to CLR to process as a normal
class instance (including reflection)?

thanks. I really like IronPython and it works great embedded in my app.

Darren